National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals
Galveston Gay Realtor & Gay Real Estate
Coldwel Banker TGRE - Tom Schwenk
Contact: Tom Schwenk
Member Since 2011
Coldwel Banker TGRE
2002 Strand Street
United States 77550
Alvin, Bacliff, Dickinson, El Lago, Friendswood, Galveston, Galveston Island, Jamaica Beach, Kemah, La Marque, League City, Seabrook, Texas City, Tiki Island
Tel: (713) 857-2309
Cell: (409) 888-6178
202-2022 Chair Texas Political Involvement Chair 2022 Outsmart's Readers' Choice Best Realtor in Galveston 2019 Inductee Texas Association of Realtors Hall of F
- 2019-2220 Board Member Galveston Historical Foundation
- 2018 Vic Pierson Award, Galveston Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Better Parks For Galveston Gala Chair 2017
- Past President Galveston Historic Foundation
- 2017 “Community Hero”, Galveston Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 Sea Star Base Annual Gala Honoree
- Voted “Realtor of the Decade” – Islander By Choice
- Former Chairman of the Landmarks Commission, City of Galveston
- Board member Galveston Island Nature Tourism Council
- Board member Galveston Sustainable Communities Alliance
- Committee member Broadway Beautification
- Texas Association of Realtors Region 10 Political Involvement Committee Liasion
- Member Galveston Chamber of Commerce
- Member UTMB’s President Cabinet
- Former President Galveston Association of Realtors
- Former President Galveston Historical Foundation
- Paul Harris Fellow, Galveston Rotary
David H - Wichita F alls, TX: 2014-04-03
I highly recommend Tom. We corresponded with Tom by email and text before we came to Galveston. Since we had only three days to look for a condo, Tom didn't waste any time and just showed us places that met our requirements and within our budget. We made an offer on the second day. He stayed with us through a few glitches with the mortgage company all the way to closing. Loved the personal attention.
Robert S - College Station, Texas: 2014-04-03
Tom was the best! He listened to what I wanted to look for, presented me with a number of options, then allowed me to narrow the field rapidly to the house I love.
mike P - galveston, tx: 2014-04-03
Kent B - Galveston, TX: 2014-04-03
Tom is the very best in finding the right house to fit the buyers needs and sees it through to the closing even with these ridiculous banking requirements with todays market conditions
Robert - Gveston, Tx: 2014-04-02
Expert advice. Great depth of knowledge in the local market .Always cheerful.
Patrick B - Galveston, Texas: 2014-04-02
We were out of the country and Tom provided great service to us in buying our house. He is always knowledgeable, cheerful and a joy to work with and be around! Cannot say enough good things about Tom!
Jim R - Galveston, TX: 2014-04-02
Innovative marketing skills that bring contracts to sellers!
Douglas S - Galveston, Texas: 2014-04-02
Tom is a real GEM!!! He was a great consultant partner on the sale of our last house. I recommend him without reservation!
Marianne A - Maywood, NJ: 2014-04-02
Tom helped me by a sweet little house in Galveston, TX. When I wanted to sell my beach house in Ocean Grove, NJ he provided an excellent contact. Tom is good at what he does, is multi-talented and a great guy to work with.
Jim A - West Lake Hills, TX: 2014-04-02
Tom is one of the most honest and professional Realtors I have met. He always works hard for his client's interest and treats all parties fairly. Best one on the Texas Gulf Coast!