INTRODUCING THE 2019 NAGLREP TOP LGBT+ AGENT LIST
view last years 2018 Top LGBT+ Agent List
Honoring the Real Estate Industry’s Finest in LGBT+
NAGLREP is thrilled to again welcome some of the biggest names in real estate – Sotheby’s International Realty and REAL Trends + Tom Ferry – in helping us create the 2019 NAGLREP Top LGBT+ Agent production rankings.
What does REAL Trends do? REAL Trends is one of the leading organizations in our industry and, along with partner Tom Ferry International, annually produces The Thousand and America’s Best Real Estate Professionals list highlighting agent productivity. REAL Trends + Tom Ferry will assist NAGLREP, with the support of Sotheby’s International Realty, to create our Top LGBT+ Agent List.
Who is Eligible for the NAGLREP Top LGBT+ Agent List: NAGLREP members who participate and achieved the below minimum qualifications will be considered for 2019’s NAGLREP Top LGBT+ Agent List, along with being considered for the REAL Trends + Tom Ferry The Thousand and REAL Trends + Tom Ferry America’s Best Real Estate Professionals:
1. An individual must have closed at least 50 sides OR $20 million in sales volume in 2018.
2. You MUST also be a NAGLREP member. Click here to join.
1. A team must have closed at least 75 sides OR $30 million in sales volume in 2018.
2. Team lead MUST also be a NAGLREP member. Click here to join
3. You MUST email dsiroty@NAGLREP.com with the name of the team lead and full name of the team.
What is the deadline for entry? March 31
Does My Company Automatically Submit My Production to REAL Trends? If you are an agent of the below real estate brands/companies AND met the minimums, your brand/company has already submitted your production and covered your $100 entry fee. For individual agents, no further action is required. Teams that meet the minimums will ONLY qualify for the Top LGBT+ Agent List if the team lead is a NAGLREP member. See above.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
- Century 21
- Coldwell Banker
- Engel & Völkers
- Keller Williams
- Realty Executives
- Sotheby’s International Realty
How are teams chosen for the Top LGBT+ Agent List? The team MUST meet the minimums shown above AND the team lead MUST be a member of NAGLREP. Click here to join. See above for minimum qualifications and further details.
What if my brand/company is NOT on the above list? You are encouraged to participate by visiting https://rankings.realtrends.com/agent-rankings. Deadline for entry is March 31, 2019. See above for minimum qualifications and further details for individual agents and teams.
What happens if I make the LGBT+ Top Agent List? If you qualify, NAGLREP/REAL Trends will require written approval to be included on the list. You will be contacted at a later date.
What are the benefits of being on the LGBT+ Top Agent List? All named to the LGBT+ Top Agent List will be benefit from:
- Inclusion in a congratulatory video
- The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List logo will be automatically included on your NAGLREP profile page
- Being honored at the 2019 LGBT Real Estate Conference on October 1-3 in Palm Spring
- Inclusion in press release and NAGLREP blog announcing the winners
- Use of social media assets
- Cross promotion with REAL Trends + Tom Ferry
- The opportunity to use The NAGLREP LGBT+ Top Agent List logo in your marketing efforts