THE RIVIERA, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO RESORT
Originally designed by the visionary architect Irwin Schuman, the Riviera was fashioned after the glamorous hotels of old Las Vegas. Freshly-reinvented, today’s Riviera blends the best of its retro heyday with the modern amenities today’s traveler craves.
- Residential-style rooms provide a private oasis in which to relax and unwind and panoramic views of resort grounds
- Iconic Palm Springs hotel offers a laid-back approach to events and gatherings
- From the retro-chic Gypsy Rose to the farm-to-fork fare at Cafe Palmetto, resort offers something for everyone
- Unwind at the spa, take a dip in the pool, or work up a sweat in the fitness center
- Riviera blends the best of its retro heyday with the modern amenities today’s traveler craves
- Located in the very heart of Palm Springs